Friday 31 August 2012

Water Buffalo : Part of Bukit Sapi Landscape


If you travel along the road to my farm, cow and water buffalo was part of the landscape. Everywhere you can see road signs that remain you to beware of buffalo or beware of cow. I think the signs were serious, one night (a few weeks ago) we nearly accidentally hit a cow during our journey from Kuala Lumpur to Lenggong. And last week I had some experienced with water buffalo. I parked my sedan car under the hill below my farm. When I opened the car's door suddenly I noticed that I was surrounded by a herd of water buffalo. Nothing to worry about because they are tame animals but ready to strike if disturbed. I slowly took a few shots then hops on my husband's motorbike before the herd felt disturbed.

Suspecious faces

stand guard

Ready to strike

smell the air

wallow

2 comments:

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

I love to get hold hold of 20 acres and do real agriculture!!

rasimah abdul rahman said...

yes, it's sounds great, but Bangchik and Kakdah, prepare to get real sun burn too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...