Thursday 20 September 2012

Construction of The Log Cabin : Sixth and Seventh Weeks

It's been a long time I did not write about our log cabin which is under construction in our farm. This is the second week of the construction after Eidul Fitr holiday. Nothing much development I guess, except the guest-house have been installed. Unfortunately I notice there are differences between the roof in the guest-house plan and what have been built. Errrrr.. It's really plucking on my nerves.. I have told En. Rafi, The contractor, about this tonight at 1.30 am. Hahaha I bet he was in a deep sleep when the message arrived. I am looking forward to what he is going to say tomorrow.


I don't agree with the guest house roof

I just hope they still can make some changes on the guest house roof

Definitely there are some changes in front of the cabin

Where the pantry is..

Front view



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...