Thursday 6 December 2012

MAHA 2012



Last Thursday I had an opportunity to visit MAHA (Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro tourism International show) at Serdang, Selangor.  There are large areas of the exhibition, a lot of exhibitors, many participants, a lot of visitors regardless of afternoon hot sun and evening heavy downpour. My friend and I can’t afford to see the entire exhibition area because the distance between one exhibition areas to another exhibition area was quite far. Furthermore the shuttle transportation service that was supposed to bring a visitor from one area to another was very congested. Look alike the host needs some improvement for catering large number of visitors for the next event. But overall it was a nice and useful experience.

Types of Pinenapple that I grow

Got to fertilize my pineapple this weekend, so that it can grow this big



I wanted to buy one of this buck but soooo expensive

One day I will have one of these

I also plan to buy 1 young bull and 1 female calf soon

nice deers I am happy to have them as a pets in my farm

Our Vitato was bigger and nice than this

The famous Mr Sarjani with his product "Emas Hitam"

Emas Hitam Product

nice vegetables


artificial flower made of rubber tree leaves


Bunga Raya Malaysia National Flower


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...