Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013



Bye bye 2012 ... Welcome 2013....
We had a small gathering last night to celebrate the coming New Year 2013. Everybody was present at the gathering, my sister, my best friend, my niece and nephew. All my children also around except my beloved son Abdullah Iqram who presently pursuing his study in Egypt. We miss him very much because every single New Year he is the one who acting as an organizer. So this year the celebration not as great and elaborate as before (because he is not around to plan every detail) but everybody was happy and enjoys the night.

Cik Dee "The Griller"

Prawns and chicken wings

food.. food .. and a lot of food...

Solastica and Jason looking at The Brinjal Grill 

Embak, Titi, Herry, Ayu and Cik Dee

Cik Bee, Cik Yang, Abah, Azrul and Ilam

Titi, Cik Dee and Herry are still grilling at midnight

Almost finish with the finisher.. 

Fireworks at I-City can be viewed from my house

I can't get a good picture of The Fireworks

It's nice to have a house located near I-City Shah Alam where you can view all the excitement

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...