Wednesday 7 November 2012

We just been robbed

Hi blogger, peace be upon you. Last week after Eid Al. Edha celebration we have been robbed by five men. I don’t want to sound racist here, but positively they are Indian men. It’s a very quick incident, while my husband, me and two of our workers trying to fix something in our chicken coop. Suddenly a Nisan Navara 4x4 trespassed our farm and drive directly to us, my husband and Wak Nan came forward to ask what they up to. Suddenly two of them jump out of the car and try to attack Wak Nan and my husband with machete. My husband avoids the attack by jumping into the bushes and Wak Nan run and jump to the ravine leaving me and Wak Mus inside the chicken coop. Before I can think of anything, one of them also arm with machete came to me and said “ Kita tak buat apa-apa. Duduk, duduk” or in English “We will not going to do any harm to you, sit, sit” before I can sit I heard one of them shout “ Wengee, wengee” and He was driving my Toyota Hilux!  Oh my god, apparently they wanted to rob my car!  With a lightning speed I saw three of them run to the car and leave us. As they go, I run out of the chicken coop looking for my husband, I saw he was down the hill, pale fear but manage to call his friend to inform the incident while I called 999. Then I noticed Wak Nan was not around, I called him but not answered, I was so afraid he was hacked by the robber. I run down the ravine keep on calling and looking for him, suddenly he replies with a weak voice, he sprains his leg while trying to escape from the robbery. After a while four of us sit in front of the chicken coop in a shocked condition. I called Pak Ngah to inform our situation. He, Mak Ngah and Kak Mah then called the villagers to help us. Pak Ngah then asked me and my husband to report the robbery at Balai Polis Lenggong, but before we arrive at Balai Polis Lenggong, one of my husband's friends called him saying that our car has been found. Thanks to Malaysian Royal Police they found my car only 35 minutes after I called 999.

our cabin at night

Wak Nan and Wak Mus like to watch TV from the cabin verandah

resting and watching TV at the cabin verandah a night before the incident took place

police dusting the car looking for finger print


minor injury

healing cuts

news paper report about the robbery


Robber leave my car on this hill after being chased by The Police

Kg. Baru Liman Kati where the car was abandoned by the robber


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...