Thursday 18 July 2013

Alanwasahlan Marhaban Ya Ramadhan


Ramadhan al Mubarak has come again,  as for me and the rest of the Muslims around the world; our daily routine has changed a little. During Ramadhan we are more focused on our spiritual activities such as fasting, prayer and reciting al Quran. It also means less time for blogging (smile).
This Ramadhan three of my kids were not with me, Abang still in KSKB Sungai Buloh, Azim is doing his practical training in Hospital Sungai Petani Kedah, and my daughter meme is in SMKA Kuala Selangor. I miss them very much especially my daughter because she always accompanies me to the mosque for Tarawikh in the fasting month. This year my daughter will sit for his PMR exam, so she won’t be back until Aidil Fitri holiday. Look alike I have to go alone to the mosque along this Ramadhan. However my son, Iqram, has come back from Egypt to spend his summer holiday with us. That makes our Iftar mood, further more my nephews and niece (Alif, Lin and Eppy) always come home to breakfast together.

Our daily routine Insyallah




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...